More Search Options Start over
Within searchCulture or time period:Old World (Africa, Asia and Europe) Collection place:Antioch on the Orontes (ancient city), ancient Syria Object name:Coin: æ follis Person depicted:Constantine I (Emperor of Rome)
- Select "match all" to require all fields.
- Select "match any" to find at least one field.
- Combine keywords and attributes to find specific items.
- Use quotation marks to search as a phrase.
- Use "+" before a term to make it required. (Otherwise results matching only some of your terms may be included).
- Use "-" before a word or phrase to exclude.
- Use "OR", "AND", and "NOT" to create complex boolean logic. You can use parentheses in your complex expressions.
- Truncation and wildcards are not supported - word-stemming is done automatically.